About This Project
ASAP! Animal Surgery Assistance Program is a non-profit organization based out of Eugene, Oregon. Their mission is to help end pet overpopulation through Spay/Neuter and Microchipping assistance. Being animal lovers ourselves, our team was inspired by the cause and enjoyed creating a fun and approachable logo for them. Several elements of the logo help establish a friendly brand for the organization:
- Cool Colors
- Thick, Sans-Serif Typeface
- A "Doctor" French Bull Dog with a Heart-Shaped Nose
Because ASAP! will be involved in several fundraising and awareness events, the logo needed to have an interchangeable element so it could reflect the event they're involved in and still maintain brand recognition. The old school "doctor's hat" is that element! Different hats can be added to the French Bulldog without distorting the brand or logo itself.
- Type Branding, Collateral, Logo
- Date September 1, 2015
- Client ASAP! Animal Surgery Assistance Program
- Tools Pen and Paper. Illustrator. Graphic Design.